Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's Beginning to Look alot like Christmas!


Yesterday 12/9 was a nice breezy day however around 5pm it got colder and very windy. By the time Anthony and I made it home it was below 30 degrees and we starting hearing what we thought was rain but guess what it was SNOW! How cool is that!?! My friend Amanda's boyfriend called her earlier and told her we might get snow but she and I didn't' believe him, well he was right and it lasted a very long time, till after midnight. You should have seen me taking Dunk and Lex out to potty it was funny and Lex was trying to eat the snow or lick it as it feel from the sky. I wasn't able to enjoy this scene with Anthony because my baby had to go to work...Make That Money Man! So, I texted him and told him all about it. Today we shouldn't get any more snow the weather channel states it will be cloudy with a average of 35 during the day but it will feel like 28! Bring on the sweaters, boots, hot coco and blankets! Even if the snow is gone it still feels like Christmas, we have our tree up, ornaments on, lights on, a few gifts already wrapped and under the tree, decorations through-out the house, holiday scented candles, stocking hung buy the fireplace, and a log ready to fire up. We love this season, Christmas is my favorite holiday and we're going to enjoy every minute of it. Starting with tomorrow we will be flighting to visit his family and my parents are staying at our place to watch the dogs. Nothing says Christmas more than spending time with family. I can't wait for the festivities to begin!

No comments: