Friday, April 17, 2009
Dana's Birthday
This year my birthday fell on Thursday and I had appointments scheduled so I didn't think we were going do anything until Friday, however after my last appointment Anthony picked me up from work and had flowers and three balloons. After we went to dinner a Maria Maria downtown, a fabulous restaurant owned by Carlos Santana. Walk a bit and tour the museum before heading back home where he gave me a foot massage. Over all it was a great day and total surprise. My friends were aware of Anthony's surprise but I had no idea and really enjoyed my day. I also received numerous calls, emails, text messages, and phone calls on my birthday I feel very blessed to be loved and thought of on my birthday can't wait for my next birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment