It rained here in Austin during the week before Memorial Day so we didn't make any permanent plan, of course depending on the weather. So, Monday morning Anthony work up ready to barbecue. He got out the seasoned chicken and hot dogs w ith all the fixings. I set out to buy beer, dog treats and chips and queso. So for all that know Dana she can really hurt herself of queso and salsa. It turned out to be such a beautiful day. I played with the day and socialized with the neighbors while Anthony grilled and took a few laps in the pools. I was great! When the food was ready we sat down and played a few games of Uno, actually three games and Dana won all. We also tried to play backgammon but it was Anthony's first time and Dana really couldn't remember how to place so the attempt was fun. We then started eating and the food was excellent, beer was chilled. However Dana ate too much cheese and got a bit of a stomach ate so we headed inside to watch a few movies. It was a great day! Hope you enjoyed yours!
Monday, May 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
LMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is hilarious!! Yeah I know how you get with Queso! Beer and dog treats huh? Girl...you are becoming more and more domesticated.
Post a Comment