Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Danger of Worrying

Anthony came home from work this morning at 6:30am and I was already up just laying in bed. He was sleepy and had an appointment an hour away at 10am, I wanted him to get some sleep so I got up fed the dogs and turned on the tv which was on the USA channel and Creflo Dollar his sermon was on(Matthews 6:25-34) and his message was about not worrying. Wow, right on time...let me tell you! I know that God will away watch over is servants. This pass Friday, I was laid off my job. Those that know my job transferred me to Austin and what I was told with my career never happened. I truly enjoyed, was loyal and proud of this job. However, it wasn't loyal to me and I will not be upset, complain or be disappointed for one day. I will not worry about our household because my faith keeps me positive and secure. And, I'm excited because there is something better waiting for me and I will believe and be patience. God has never let me down and I will not doubt Him now. Change can always be a bit scary, but I have such a loving support system, and I marry the man of my prayers in five days. So, what is there to be sad about? Not a darn thing!! The next show that came on was Ed Young, he spoke on betrayal, titled "Unleashing God's creativity to take your life to the next level" Again, right on time! Previously, I had been speaking with my best friend about and idea I had and she told me that I was in a creative zone. Also, earlier this week I spoke to another close friend E. Our creative ideas started flowing together and he hope to work on them in the future. Well, if he available and willing we may sooner than later. I am so happy in the place I am right now...and I can state that without having a job. Every role I have gets me closer and closer to where God has for me. And I'm look forward that purpose!

No comments: