Monday, March 1, 2010
We've Launched
Since August '09 Emmanuel and I have talked about really working together on his internet company MassMediaJobs where he was CEO and I was the CFO since 2004. However, in August right before I was laid-off he was thinking of selling it. I didn't want him to and if he did I wanted to purchase it. Funny I was laid off that same week and it gave me the opportunity to work with Ewow and let him know my ideas we started discussing and in October he visited me in and we decided to move forward with improving the site and me investing in the company with creative rights. And, now our long talks, hard work and funds put into the company as paid off with the launch of our new site Gypsy Media Group. Now Ewow is the Founder and CEO and I am President and COO. We are so excited for the future our company and hope it bring great opportunity and much success. I'll keep you posted! But you can follow us any time of Twitter and Facebook! Cheers to GMG!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment