Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween Girl's Night

This year Halloween fell on the weekend and my girls from H-Town came to visit (Val, Brandice and Leanittia) We had such a great time. They arrived late Friday night and decided to have a HEB run for the spaghetti Brandice was going to make for Anthony and the ingredients Val needed for the tea cakes she was going to make for me. But, of course when we got there we ended up buying all times of other stuff. We got fruit and breakfast food as Anthony could make us omelets, desert and alcohol. When we got back Anthony helped with the bags then headed off to sleep. We stayed up...all but Valerie (hee hee) and just drank and had a fun girls night. The next day we hung out...wanted Housewives of Atlanta while Anthony started on breakfast. Toward the end I helped cook bacon and make the mimosas. Anthony works on Saturday so I didn't see him anymore after that day. The ladies and I got up, went to the gas station and got snacks as we decided to go see This Is It with the late Micheal Jackson. It was a great movie, after I showed them the outlet mall and we decided to take Leanittia to dinner spot...Jaspers. We didn't have drinks but we had a great time. My friend Elizabeth invited us to a party downtown so we needed a party. I wasn't tring to spend a lot of money so I on our way back to my home we stopped at Walgreen and got a few accessories to make us look festive. We got back to the house...fresher up, learned the Micheal Jackson shuffle, got direction and we were on our way. When we made it to the club no one was there and we we're early. However, on the way we saw several fun costumes. Elizabeth and her entourage made it and we started the party however it became to fade again so we decided to got somewhere else. On our way 5 to 6 blocks away (seemed longer to me) we made it to the next club...but there was a line and I had to pee. Elizabeth and a few headed back. We weren't far from the door so we stayed. Leanittia and I headed for the restrooms and Val and B hung out. It seemed like the longest restroom line ever, but I made it. We hung out a bit but it wasn't our style so we decided to head back. On our way we came across loud girls, Leanittia bumped into someone that thought she was drunk and then a block away from the 1st club a girl was crying on the corner. At first we thought she was hurt or sick but then she told us her story that she and her boyfriend were hit and were going the wrong way, the cops stopped them and took him away and she stayed to find a ride home. My goodness drama as I left with Brandice but Val and Leanittia stayed a bit to talk to her. I didn't want anyone to give her money because she could have been a con-artist. Plus, we wanted to sit down so we left them also we wanted to know if Elizabeth has made it back. She was there. We waited for her friends and then headed home. It was a fun and bit crazy night. When we got home, I took a long shower and Brandice was the first to sleep. Leanittia started to nod on the couch and Valerie was wide awake watching Jodie Foster's movie, The Brave One. I hadn't seen it but I was tired so I went to bed and I guess they followed. The next morning we hung out again and decided to have a new years eve party and Valerie's and started planning the dinner and fun. The ladies left and I was already missing them when Leanittia called me and she could find her wallet. Of course I found it here so they had to turn around. Guess they were about an hour out. I stared making bacon so they would have something to eat on the road. They returned but just for a quick visit as Brandice had an appointment early that afternoon. It was so much fun having them as our guest and I can't wait to hang out again!

No comments: