Friday, October 31, 2008
Busy, Budget, Counting Down
We can't believe today is the last day of October. This has been a very busy month of us, and we've been able to check a few items off our wedding planning list (which is very long)! I'm happy to write that we have a good budget and I believe we're staying within that number. This month we interviewed and signed a florist, spoke with a few officiants and DJs and of course VOTED! How exciting this time is in our lives. All I can say is I need a nap and we're tired. So far I have no complaints or had bridezilla moments. We have the same ideals for our special day so like the venue, photographer and florist. I believe all other decisions will go smoothly. I think what helps is I make a list of the things I like and give Anthony a few options and we go with the one he chooses. Okay I know the base of our wedding color is like a mango, coral or papaya but that's about all I got. Not sure on my dress or the bridesmaides. By the way we've already asked our wedding party. I do believe we know that style of cake we want. Cakes by Vickie is our baker she's a close family friend and like a sister to me. Anthony will select the filling, since I don't care for cake and he loves it! And, I think we know what our save the dates are doing to look like, invitations and programs, we've even settled on what we'll have as favors. We have considered a lot of things already so I think we're pretty much on schedule and budget. We plan to pay cash of our wedding and not have any debt from it. Only having nine months left till the wedding we have to make these decision because we have a busy fall coming, Thanksgiving, going to Florida for his sister's college graduation, buying Christmas gifts and traveling all these places. I need to lose some weight by February so I can look fabulous on my engagement pictures. Anthony doesn't need to do a damn thing in that department as he is so fine to me. So we welcome November, just a little closer to your wedding day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment