Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Work Day Travel

So Monday I stayed over in Houston to go to my corporate office and get familiar with staff, train a bit and discuss the company. My dad dropped me office as we also need to get some things done at the rental home to that would have to wait and I was counting on my stylist to lease the house and we didn't have a sign to put out in the yard and mow the lawn. Okay, I walk in and sure enough thing has changed at the office but it was great meeting the new staff and getting reacquainted with people I work with via phone and email. Also, my too close colleagues are not mother so I got to see prego pics and baby pics. Both are beautiful! After we had a working lunch with Natalie and Kim and trained with Kim at Ryland. After I called my parent to meet Kim and me at the gas station, they arrived first and Kim we should us the shortest way to get to Brenham to meet Anthony. We were about 15 mintues late waiting for Anthony but that short Kim showed us helped us make up the time. Thanks Kim! I was so happy to see my sweetheart and he was happy to see me. We stopped on the way back at WhatABurger to get the BBQ chicken sandwich and headed home. My dogs greeted me at the dog and I missed them so. Anthony couldn't believe how may gift I received and I told him it's because I'm a good friend, but only my friends can answer that. We spent the evening going though the gifts. Now I need to find the nicest thank you cards! Once again thank you friends and family for your love and support!

1 comment:

locketbl said...

YAY! I love reading the blog...it makes me feel so up to date and current!! LOL...I can't wait to see you!!! OH...you have to write about the new home!! I can't wait!