Sunday, December 20, 2009
GMG Holiday Cards
So, since I've been working with Ewow on the new and improved company. We want to thank all our current customers and wish the best holiday wished on potential customer that will hopeful give us business next year. So, I stayed in Houston to assist him is mailing, stuffing, sealing, stamping, verifying address and etc to send out holiday cards. It took us about five hours over two days but we got it done. Plus we used our 5 years of service stamps and created and put coupons in for potential customers to have a free post. For 5 years I've been the CFO of MassMediaJobs.com now I'm taking on a new role, interest and investment of the new company Gypsy Media Group. I'm really excited about what this new decade has to offer. This will be a new year for me especially. I'm a wife, a President of a company and working on my own venture too. It's a pretty cool feel to feel this comfortable about life. I'm so happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment