Saturday, November 15, 2008
Ready, Set, Prioritize
Our schedule is so busy nowadays. Just to know what we're doing . . . when, we've placed activities on our calendar! Even though we schedule things we still are able to be spontaneous and adventurous. Being environmentally friendly and budget conscience we share one car, pay cash for all purchases and recycle of course. Just preparing for our future we are trying to eliminate debt, add to our saving and plan for retirement. We both have a full time job and a part time one. But, Anthony owns his own real estate investment company and I'm an Associate for PPD. However, with our schedules getting more demanding we've decided we need to cut back especially because we need to put in more hours on our own businesses. Wow, planning the wedding takes a lot of research and meetings so Anthony is handing finding the DJ and I'm looking for invitations and together we're looking for a minister. But I need to prioritize more. I haven't found "the dress" I've seen several that I like but none of them are it! Anthony's mom, Patricia and I are working together on the invites for his side to the wedding and she would like to host the engagement party called a Bashment, which in Jamaica is a celebration. We are thinking of doing it sometime in March in Miami. Her birthday is in February so we'll be in Jamaica, which is cool, I'm so excited since I've never been there. Anthony is ready for a house and is on a mission to find us a home. And, I am on a mission to lose weight but February. From today to mid next year our life would be considered eventful! But we can't wait to live it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment