Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thankful for You

We love this time of year. Looking back and reflecting on life; there are so many things to appreciate and be thankful for. First we are happily in love, living a fulfilling life with our sweet dogs, our families are health, and our friends are in good spirits. Especially, in these economic hardship times we are thankful for the basic things like our great apartment, a reliable car, stress free jobs, our savings and to Black-Eye Pea for the dinner and dessert we ate a home while watching a movie cuddled on the couch. I did not cook this year or last but, I just might do a bit better next year, if we don't go to my sister's. This year was a step up compared to what we had last year, which was sloppy joes. My sister is an excellent cook and I plan on asking her for tips. plus Anthony loves her cooking and I'm a picky eater but pretty much everything she cooks I like. We couldn't be more happier with our wedding plans, staying in budget and on schedule. Also, staying within a flexible budget for Christmas gifts. This year we are planning to spend it with at sister's house. We are thankful for being a close family to know what is needed and wanted by our loved ones for Christmas and even more grateful for the time and money to purchase those things. Overall, it is God that provides love and health to friends, family and our lives and because of that we are thankful everyday. Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

No comments: