Day: Tuesday
Date: 7/21/09
|
| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Quote of the day was:
Curiosity is the very basis of education and if you tell me that curiosity killed the cat, I say only the cat died nobly.
All is well and we are happy
-Still don't have a frig - Dana't tried to buy, Anthony said no ( been for two weeks) thanks Anthony!
-Still got stuff in the apt
-Need to do change of address request
-Anthony got heartworm pills for dogs
-First day we have trash pick at house
-Got quotes for insurance (auto and house)
-Spent $16 at Jack N the Box (next time go to CrakerJack (Anthony said) but Crackel Barrel
-Anthony ready for me to come on door (I answer a potential client call...hope we get the sell)
-Dana watched The Newlywed Game and asked Anthony got 7:1
-Anthony got Michael Angelo's veggie lazanya (I don' like spinash)
-Anthnoy has to been a the work at 12:30am



No comments:
Post a Comment