Sunday, July 19, 2009
Bridal Portraits
This weekend my wonderful parents came into town to help us with the move to the new house and my mother is attending my bridal session with me. We have a busy morning running errands. Then we picked up my dress and headed the to get it steamed however, the place I was going lost power and we went to several dry cleaners but it was after 3pm and they were closed so, my mom and I head to bed bath and beyond and purchased a hand steamer. After we were on our way to hair and makeup. I was told about Brizy Tait through my friend Carmen who previously got marry and had her perform her beauty. Brizy is party of the stylist studio and that's where we thought we were meeting but opened her on shop and I was her second bridal to meet there. Her shop is so nice and romantic great to get you in that feel. So, this was my first time meeting her and my mother and I were very impressed she was very sweet and personable and worked fast. I had my makeup airbrushed an and it was flawless and on my hair she used a 20' flar to spiral curl and it looked fierce. Extremely pleased and will use her for the wedding and I know my sister and Val want to take airbursh makeup too for the big day. After, my mother and I drove to Manor to meet my photographer. We steamed the dress quickly and started the session. They took several pictures at indoor and then we drove to an historical church built in 1822 which was beautiful and took several pictures there. After we get back and I get out of the truck and there is a stain on my train I didn't get upset and planned to call around to see how I could get it out. Once I put my regular clothes on and drove home we didn't get in the door until after 1am. But it was a very busy but successful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment