Saturday, July 11, 2009

MySpace to Our Place

Looking back at where we've been we've accomplished a lot. And, I'm happy that we are both really goal oriented. Anthony has never owned him own home and he wanted a house to walk my pass the threshold has grooms have done for the brides. Last year and this year he has bought and sold several homes but he hadn't found one the felt like home...plus he was concern if I would like it or not. However, last month he wanted me to see his latest purchase (which was normal) however, when he took me there he wanted the dogs to come so we drove over. On the drive it was further out then I liked but it was a great house it was spacious, had a large front and back year (1/2 an acre), it was clean, had a great layout and privacy. Little did I know he was feeling me out to see if I would like it for our house. But, I did...I loved the house and we excited that it would be ours. Plus the dogs loveeed the back yard. We closed on our house earlier this month and now it's time to pack up, leave the apartment and move on to our home as an almost married couple. It took two weeks for me to pack, trash and donate all of our items. The day of the move..I still had a few thing unpacked and we hadn't cleaned the apartment. But, since I did most of the packing my sweetheart told me not to worry about cleaning and the he would take care of it. COOL! So, on moving day, I packed my car with the dog and drove over. Got in the garage and couldn't find the keys to get into the house. Called Anthony and told him I couldn't find them. I thought they were somewhere in my junkie purse but they weren't. He found them in the apartment parking lot as they must have falling out of my purse somehow. The movers were still packing the truck so I had to find a way to not waste my time. So I ran a few errands and order pizza at Pizza Hut. On the way back I let the dogs in the back yard...we were there for about 20 minutes and then they arrived. We started to unpack the cars and truck with all our items. We ended up blowing up our mattress and sleeping on that because I threw away the little gizmo to put it together...Oh well! We'll get it done. For now...we're home. Living at our house! I'm lovin life and so grateful for all that we have.

No comments: