Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Dress Fitting
Hip Hip Hooray! So, today I took my beautiful gown the the best seamstress in town and she advised that the dress zipper could be let out for comfort and she added the bushel. I'm so excited because I haven't been the best bride in losing a size. I mentioned it to Anthony and he told me he just wants me to be fit and healthy...I didn't need to lose weight especially not my JLO! He is so sweet, but its unfair...he can work out the week before the wedding and be a ripped and fit. So, he's been doing his normal workout and running and I've been working a bit on my hips and that's it. I will pick the dress up for the bridal portraits and take it back for her to fit the sleeves and steam. I love my dress so much. I have plan for it after I am married. At for I wanted to sell but I could do that so I've research a few things to reuse the dress and I'm using a many as I can. Can't wait for him to see me in it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment