Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Invitations Sent
We put the invitations together, printed the maps, found the cutest stamps and got personal monogrammed stickers with our names and the seal. We mailed them out earlier this week to give our guest a month to RSVP. So, we can't change our minds now...and wouldn't want to! We sent the invitations our earlier this week and our first guest called and said they received it and their very excited. So are we! I'm trying to keep my cool and I can get a nervous stomach and I'm excited but trying to keep my feet on the ground. Anthony is so cute he is always counting down the days and saying we're getting married in X amount of days. He's so cute! We also, receive our other monogrammed favors for the wedding and can't wait for them to be displayed at the reception, its going to be a great party! We can't wait to see you there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment