Monday, January 4, 2010
3rd Times A Charm
So today is Sunday I wake up let Duncan out to potty. Worked on GMG, talk a little to Ewow and watch Lakewood as normal. Even if I attend live church yesterday on the Sabbath day I still like to watch if I'm not there. Took my bath and worked some more on GMG. Anthony needed me to change out the locks on the house and just make sure everything was in order. Of course I had no idea how to change a lock but Val-The Tool Lady did. So I got several quotes on lock smiths and call one company to come over. They did and he opened the door no problem however we had a bit of misunderstand on the fee. After talking to his management we settled on a fair price. Val and I rode up to HomeDepot found a lock and a lock box and spoke with one of her associates. Then headed back to the house. The locks were in that hard plastic so I borrowed scissors from the neighbors, Val is a repairing fool. She had the old lock off and the new lock on in a few minutes. After I returned the scissors and talked to my neighbors for awhile to caught up then said goodbyes. It such a wonderful neighborhood. I've owned there eleven years and most of the residents still live there. Val and I headed back to her house. Ordered pizza, worked on our laptops and just had girl talk for the rest of the night. It was cool! Thanks again Val!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment