Wow from the mud slides in California and Arizona to the horrible earthquake the hit Haiti we much help these unfortunate souls. Anthony and I didn't have much to donate but we wanted to help somehow. So, on Friday I was all set to toggle between the games and the telethon. I started to call, call and call be the line was always busy. I thought it would be cool to speak to a celebrity. But, after the 7th try I gave up and just donated online. It's not too late if you would like to support the efforts for Haiti relief go to http://www.hopeforhaiti.com/ I've been trying to keep up with efforts here in Austin as we would like to volunteer our time to assist.
I'm sure George Clooney has heard this before but bless you for putting this together. The millions of dollars donated will help a lot.
Friday, January 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment