Sunday, January 24, 2010
Colts vs Saints
I ran a few errands for my parents and helped my dad prepare food for today. I ended up peeling a lot of potatoes, then slicing them for the homemade hamburgers we were having. They were so good. But I watched most of the games with my dad. To no surprise I voted that the SuperBowl would be between the Indianapolis Colts and New Orleans Saints. I think this is going to be a good SuperBowl. My nephew's 21st birthday is that same day so he should have a good time. We won't be celebrating with him until the week after. It should be lots of fun! Getting back to the game, I know Brett Favre is proud of himself as he has do very well. And I like Peyton Manning, he is a wonderful quarterback however, my family is from New Orleans so I have to back Drew Brees and the Saints! Good luck to both teams!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment