Thursday, January 21, 2010
Great Well Soon
My mother had planned eye surgery and I wanted to be there to help my dad take care of things around the house. My sister and I are really close to our parents and even if its a minor surgery we need to see our parents and know they are okay. So, the surgery was Wednesday morning and we got to Houston that evening. Before we got to my parent's house Anthony had a few errands so we ate at TGI Friday, but ate in the car as we had the dogs with us. Once we got to my parents house my Mom was in her room, she looked really good but was tired. So we hung out with my Dad then went to bed. The next morning Anthony had to go back to Austin and I planned to stay until Monday. We would like to thank all our family and friends that prayed for a safe surgery and quick recovery for my mother. Thanks you so much for caring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment